This is the firmware for NVS2501. Check your model number on the back of the unit before upgrade the firmware.
==Pls read attached [Workflow.pdf]. It contains safety guaranteed data management method.
Download the firmware to your computer and unzip it.
Then copy the firmware file(NVSPRO.BIN) to the root directory of your NVS2501 or any memory card.
Then select [FIrmware Update] at the menu of NVS2501.
For details on firmware upgrade, refer to the 'firmware_upgrade.pdf' document contained in the zip file.
* V1.53 (2012.9.20)
- Added support for XQD memory using USB3.0 Reader through USB Host port
- Resolve USB3.0 external HDD compatibility issue
- Bug fix. Fixed Blu-ray burning error at V1.52 firmware
* V1.52 (2012.6.26)
- Added support for XQD memory using ExpressCard adapter through SxS slot
- Motion detection sensor sensitivity control menu added
* V1.50 (2012.1.06)
- Added preview support for PRORES CODEC(NVS2525 UDF Special only)
- Added 'MOTION DETECTION' function to give a warning when a user handling of the unit can cause HDD failure.
- Added 'E-COPY' mode(Emergency Copy). When internal HDD failed, users can still copy memory card to external eSATA/USB HDD.
- Added 'Folder Name Selection' function. User can select different folder name during the copy.
- Added support for copy 'RED SSD' through RED station
- Added support for copy 'SoundDevice SSD' through eSATA(NVS2525 only)/USB connection
- Added support for Wise S2 card(NVS2501/2500 only)
- Set Up menu changed
- Minor bug fix
- Fix for compatibility issue with SanDisk 32G/64G CF which is formatted at XF300/305 camera
- Resolve the compatibility issue with WesternDigital USB HDD
- Minor Bug Fix
- Improve the compatibility with various USB Memory Card Readers
- Critical bug fix for exFAT. There were error on cluster chain management, so possibility of wrong data copy when used with exFAT formatter SDXC.
- Added sound bar for following video format
>> LPCM format Audio embedded in MOV or MP4 file with MPEG2 video format
> Sony : PMW-EX1, PMW-EX3, PMW-350, PMW-F3, PMW-500
> JVC : GY-HM700, GY-HM100
> Convergent Design : nanoFLASH
- The quality of Blu-ray label improved.
- Added support for upload to USB hard drive.
** \"NextoDI\", \"NEXTO VIDEO STORAGE pro\", \"NVS2501\" and \"X-Copy\" are registered trademark or trademarks of NextoDI Co., Ltd. \"Sony\" and \"SxS\" are registered trademark or trademarks of Sony Coporation. \"Panasonic\" and \"P2\" are registered trademark or trademarks of Panasonic Corporation. \"Windows\" is a trademark or registered trademarks of U.S. Microsoft Corporation in the USA and other countries. \"Mac OS\" is a trademark of Apple Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.