This is the firmware for NVS2525 NORMAL version. Check your model number on the back of the unit before upgrade the firmware.
You can see 'UDF special'
string under the 'X-copy ready' string if the unit is UDF special version.
==Pls read attached [Workflow.pdf]. It contains safety guaranteed data management method.
Download the firmware to your computer and unzip it.
Then copy the firmware file(NVSPRO.BIN) to the root directory of your
NVS2525 or any memory card.
Then select [FIrmware Update] at the menu of NVS2525.
For details on firmware upgrade, refer to the [firmware_upgrade.pdf] document contained in the zip file.
* V1.53 (2012.9.20)
- Added support for XQD memory using USB3.0 Reader through USB Host port
- Resolve USB3.0 external HDD compatibility issue
- Bug fix. Fixed Blu-ray burning error at V1.52 firmware
* V1.52 (2012.6.26)
- Added support for XQD memory using ExpressCard adapter through SxS slot
- Motion detection sensor sensitivity control menu added
* V1.50 (2012.1.06)
- Added preview support for PRORES CODEC(NVS2525 UDF Special only)
- Added 'MOTION DETECTION' function to give a warning when a user handling of the unit can cause HDD failure.
- Added 'E-COPY' mode(Emergency Copy). When internal HDD failed, users can still copy memory card to external eSATA/USB HDD.
- Added 'Folder Name Selection' function. User can select different folder name during the copy.
- Added support for copy 'RED SSD' through RED station
- Added support for copy 'SoundDevice SSD' through eSATA(NVS2525 only)/USB connection
- Added support for Wise S2 card(NVS2501/2500 only)
- Set Up menu changed
- Minor bug fix
- Fix for compatibility issue with SanDisk 32G/64G CF which is formatted at
- Bug fix. The LCD view become reverse during preview
- Resolve the compatibility issue with WesternDigital USB HDD
- Minor bug fix
- Improve the compatibility with various USB Memory Card Readers
- Critical bug fix for exFAT. There were error on cluster chain management, so possibility of wrong data copy when used with exFAT formatter SDXC.
- Added sound bar for following video format
>> LPCM format Audio embedded in MOV or MP4 file with MPEG2 video format
> Sony : PMW-EX1, PMW-EX3, PMW-350, PMW-F3, PMW-500 JVC : GY-HM700,
> GY-HM100 Convergent Design : nanoFLASH
- The quality of Blu-ray label improved.
- Added support for upload to USB hard drive.
- Improved on extenal eSATA hard drive detection
- Added limited support for exFAT file format.
- Added support of SDXC. Supports smaller file(file_size) shall be supported later.
- Added support for USB card reader through eSATA/USB Host combo port
- Added support for JMB389 IC based SDHC to ExpressCard adapter
- Increased stability on electro static shock during memory card copy
- Added SMART HDD check during power on reset sequence.
- Added Pseudo 1x preview speed
- Added preview support for following cameras GoPro / Drift HD170 / Convergent Design MPG SONY PMW F3 / PMW500 / MC-50 PANASONIC AF100 / JVC GS-TD1(3D CAM) CANON XF100 / SAMSUNG HMX20C
- Bug fix for Hidden dir & files from MAC
- First release